@ the corner of IN, KY & OH.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    If you haven't checked it out, take a look at the TX-22 Compact which is already factory cut for optic. I have one and it functions extremely well with an optic mounted.

Not sure how well the standard TX-22 would function with an optic if it's not a factory cut and designed to function with an optic (might be fine, I don't know) given that 22 LR isn't a very powerful round. The TX-22 competition is another option and has a mount for the optic that is non reciprocating I believe.
    I have thought about getting the competition slide assembly, but I ordered the DPP Titanium plate to go with the red dot I already have. The vast majority of the videos I have seen using the plates and red dot have been favorable, so I'm gonna try the $22 option before I do the $190 option.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    I already have a shopping list there...... Because I'm weak and can't leave well enough alone. :)
    I picked up the thread adapter and thread protector along with a couple more magazines for the TX-22. I put probably 50 rounds or so of CCI MiniMag and Winchester Super Speed through the pistol today sighting it in. Other than the second shot FTF and one other FTF (both with the CCI's) because I didn't grip the gun tight, it shot great. I think it will work well as my Porch Pirate Pistol on the raccoons and possums that raid the bird feeders at night. Now for a suppressor. Hopefully I'll win Aszerigan's suppressor drawing.

Top Bottom