• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Anyone know where the water temp's are currently at in IN reservoirs, rivers & lakes?
    Catfishing the last couple weeks has been rather slow compared to what I normally see. I mean they haven't been biting much on any of the normal baits we throw.
    Just kind of seems like we've seen warmer weather earlier than many years and makes me wonder if they maybe starting to spawn earlier than normal

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Anyone know where the water temp's are currently at in IN reservoirs, rivers & lakes?
    Catfishing the last couple weeks has been rather slow compared to what I normally see. I mean they haven't been biting much on any of the normal baits we throw.
    Just kind of seems like we've seen warmer weather earlier than many years and makes me wonder if they maybe starting to spawn earlier than normal
    They have been very active, at least in smaller bodies of water. In my acre, very active the last two weeks. My son caught two in one day, without much effort.

In a friends 1/3ac, two were jumping up in the middle of it today, but neither were biting.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    They have been very active, at least in smaller bodies of water. In my acre, very active the last two weeks. My son caught two in one day, without much effort.

In a friends 1/3ac, two were jumping up in the middle of it today, but neither were biting.
    I've been fishing at Morse and Monroe and both have been tough to get anything to bite but dinks

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I've been fishing at Morse and Monroe and both have been tough to get anything to bite but dinks
    Haven't seen my cats today, but bluegill are out and about. Didn't get a pic of the few bass fingerlings I saw, but here's this massive sunfish my 6yr old knew was too big to get to get off his hook by himself.

20240512_160600.jpg 20240512_160633.jpg 20240512_160640.jpg 20240512_162841.jpg

Top Bottom