• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But there’s actually evidence of people stuffing drop boxes in the wee hours of the morning. Video evidence used in court to convict the stuffer. So not a false claim.
    Arguably, the real @jamil would instead say that there was evidence in only that one situation, that it was not enough to change the outcome, and we should not extend the assumption that all drop boxes were subject to similar abuse without specific evidence in each case - and of course he would give short shrift to such things as 2000 mules because it wasn't 'evidence' that met his normalcy-biased high standards

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m not opposed to using statistics to suggest that something was amiss, or as clues to where it went amiss for further investigation. I believe there was cheating. Did whatever cheating there was, did it amount to election altering results? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe.
    Then surely you can describe an electron completely based on that experience, without resorting to statistics

Do you believe in or claim to understand Cooper Pairs? If so, why - cite your 'evidence'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The only thing that really irritates me is trying to view every example of fraud in a vacuum. Few seem willing to look at the big picture and instead dismiss thousands of instances as ineffectual and therefor not worthy of consideration further.
    The reason they do so is the alternative terrifies them, most of them WILL get on the boxcars

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The instances you mentioned should have been investigated. After Time magazine admitted that the “Cabal” interfered in the election, there should have been a criminal investigation opened, charges filed, and people going to jail.

Instead America cheered the brave souls who intervened to save America from literally Hitler. :rolleyes:
    You cannot have this when it would require the guilty to investigate themselves as well as the fact that 1/3 to 1/2 of the 'opposition' party was complicit

Bacon, whose district includes the state’s largest city of Omaha, isn’t the only one being snubbed. The Nebraska GOP, which was taken over by those loyal to former President Donald Trump during a contentious state convention in 2022, has refused to endorse any of the Republican incumbents who hold all five of the state’s congressional seats.

Nebraska is showing the way. If you can't fix it, burn it down and rebuild from the ashes, but do so while you still have some power and some rights (and some ammunition)

I'm sure someone from Carmel will be along soon to tell me why I'm wrong and how rolling over is the smart move

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And, as with evidence of election irregularities, you pick the most extreme examples - kraken and German raid - to harp on, seemingly in order to discredit
    all evidence you, yourself, do not anoint
    I picked? No. I reacted to people eagerly believing something just because "our team" claimed it. What evidence was there for you to anoint it, exactly?

Your oft quoted dictum that we should be skeptical of information provided by people who have a reason to lie to us INCLUDES people like yourself who feel they are doing OK and have a vested interest in not rocking their own personal kayak
    Well, I'm flattered that you regard it as a dictum, but if all you have is the word of someone who stands to gain something from lying, what other reason is there to believe them?

At the time of the purported German raid, I ventured a possible explanation other than the usual 'Trump is a gullible moron' trope; to whit that it might have been a ploy to convince people holding evidence that it might be happening so that they would perhaps move incautiously and be vulnerable to exposure and capture of the information. It could easily seem so byzantine because Trump really had no good idea of who might be on his side beyond a close circle of friends. I am intrigued that, despite all manner of punters coming forth to give their side of various perceived Trump foibles, even some that the UCMJ or classification rules should preclude, we have never seen an 'expose' of even a purported reason for the 'German raid'

Why do I need to believe a complex explanation for something when there is no evidence for that either. Why not just believe aliens did it? :dunno: You got the word of of a General with loyalties to Trump, making this claim. That's it. No one else has come forward to corroborate. The only reason to believe it is so that team Trump doesn't look like fools for claiming it happened, and then many actually believing it happened as if they had evidence for it.

If team Biden made such a claim with no better evidence than what was reported, you guy's capacity for skepticism would be quite healthy.

A true skeptic would be open to curiosity about the anomalies of any given subject and dismiss nothing out of hand. You dismissed election fraud until you couldn't, will you go down the same rabbit hole with every other irregularity in how Trump was treated and betrayed?

I think there were many anomalies, and I have said from the beginning that they should be investigated. But, the nutty stuff I've dismissed because there is no good reason to believe it. But, there is plenty of reason to believe that powerful people ("the Cabal" as Time put it) interfered with the election to assure that Trump would not win.

I don't have to rely on a retired General's sole word that something preposterous happened. And it's not that preposterous things are never true. It's that the evidence needed to believe something preposterous really needs to be pretty good. More than just one guy's word.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You cannot have this when it would require the guilty to investigate themselves as well as the fact that 1/3 to 1/2 of the 'opposition' party was complicit

I get that. It's like Eric Holder proclaiming that he has thoroughly investigated himself and found no wrong doing. It's what should happen in a constitutionally governed free society. It's not what happens in real life.

Nebraska is showing the way. If you can't fix it, burn it down and rebuild from the ashes, but do so while you still have some power and some rights (and some ammunition)

I'm sure someone from Carmel will be along soon to tell me why I'm wrong and how rolling over is the smart move

They may have to keep burning it down until something good grows from the ashes. How many Mike Johnson's would they have to go through until they get someone decent. Speaking of, I wonder if the people of Western Louisiana are feeling buyers remorse? I don't think any more than Indiana was remorseful about electing Holcomb.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    They may have to keep burning it down until something good grows from the ashes. How many Mike Johnson's would they have to go through until they get someone decent. Speaking of, I wonder if the people of Western Louisiana are feeling buyers remorse? I don't think any more than Indiana was remorseful about electing Holcomb.
    I pray they do and in so doing set an example which is followed across the country. They are doing what I have been advocating here for several years. I am finished voting for incumbents with precious few exceptions. If we could fill both chambers of congress with the most senior member having less than 8 years in office we might, might have a possibility of taking the for sale sign off of everything.

Right now we have both sides eagerly engaging in political theater when the cameras are running and stuffing their pockets with as much of the 34 trillion dollars of debt the machine has created while the economy and social fabric of this country burn. I simply do not see any other peaceful means of re-establishing a government which works for the people first and foremost.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Arguably, the real @jamil would instead say that there was evidence in only that one situation, that it was not enough to change the outcome, and we should not extend the assumption that all drop boxes were subject to similar abuse without specific evidence in each case - and of course he would give short shrift to such things as 2000 mules because it wasn't 'evidence' that met his normalcy-biased high standards
    The “real jamil”? :lmfao:

Oh gawd, I hope I don’t occupy the portion of your thoughts that this statement implies.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

A few states are trying something different this election.
    Yeah, the season of voting, followed by a season of counting is ridiculous. It is easier to exploit that than if everyone votes on a day and every vote is counted transparently on the same day.

Top Bottom