I need help.. I keep buying Beretta pistols..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    I just ordered my first Beretta, an M9, this weekend from Guns.com. Found it listed for $590, which seemed like it might have been a mistake. I’m excited to get it in hand, and hope they send the right one!
    That sounds like a great price! Do those still come in the green army can, with mags(2), and sll paperwork enclosed?

My last FS model had a blue box, with rest included. Once I opened it, found out both mags were for the 40 cal version, and mine was a 9mm! Factory was contacted, they sent 3 mags, 9mm, and said keep the 40 cal.

I loaded up the 40 cal with 9mm rounds, less one round max, fired fine.
    Glad to have range mags to practice with. The 9mm all worked well as well.

silentredelvis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2024
    NE Indiana
    That sounds like a great price! Do those still come in the green army can, with mags(2), and sll paperwork enclosed?

My last FS model had a blue box, with rest included. Once I opened it, found out both mags were for the 40 cal version, and mine was a 9mm! Factory was contacted, they sent 3 mags, 9mm, and said keep the 40 cal.

I loaded up the 40 cal with 9mm rounds, less one round max, fired fine.
    Glad to have range mags to practice with. The 9mm all worked well as well.
    I think and hope it’s going to come with two 15 rd mags (in 9mm!) and a hard plastic case. An army can would be awesome but I didn’t see anything like that with it.

Top Bottom