• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Kinda just getting home after stopping at 5star for coffee creamer for gf.
    Was a great day shooting a few of the other guys handguns at the 50 which i though was the 25yard for a couple hours..lol.. Don, his buddy, girls an i moved to the 25yard range. Pretty much got the red dot on the sig P365xl sighted close for 25yards. What a friggin pain red dots on a handgun are! Appreciate the help Don and repeter gave me. Range officer for dnr was very cool too..

kotaoz

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2023
    lake county
    thank you for the kind welcome and organizing the event, @d.kaufman . thanks to everyone for the inclusivity and sense of community.

i appreciated getting to meet some of you and plink around and chat. wish i knew about the event ahead of time (my own fault) regardless it was a cool hangout.

lastly, thank you @2A_Tom for the generous and awesome raffle prize!!

You all made my day; I appreciate my brothers in arms here. and i look forward to being more involved with the community.

Have a great weekend!

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Nice to see some of you guys that I’ve seen before I spent most of my time being antisocial on the 100 working in my new AR with the back up sights.

Attachments

• IMG_1661.jpeg
      IMG_1661.jpeg
      1.4 MB · Views: 6
    • IMG_1660.jpeg
      IMG_1660.jpeg
      1.5 MB · Views: 6

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Everybody pay close attention to that picture of me and get a good lesson on how to conceal at the range… lmao
    Think there was 4 that i know of. Talked to RO many time and 1 think i thought was the oddest thing he told me.. he said the range was the only place he wasn't allowed to carry. Also talked about the lead cleanup a couple years ago. Big company outa Texas did the job and pulled lil over 28k pounds outa the back stop berms. There was a certificate posted on the building window.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Think there was 4 that i know of. Talked to RO many time and 1 think i thought was the oddest thing he told me.. he said the range was the only place he wasn't allowed to carry. Also talked about the lead cleanup a couple years ago. Big company outa Texas did the job and pulled lil over 28k pounds outa the back stop berms. There was a certificate posted on the building window.
    I wonder how often they do it.

Top Bottom