OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Good almost nooner to y’all. Was planning to mow this anfternoon instead of tomorrow cause gonna be hotter and more humid tomorrow. Walked outside just now ( been in buildings and car with A/C all morning ). Already 80*, very humid, pure sun, and no breeze. I DO NOT LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Give me 60-72*, sun, light breeze, and less than 50* dew point.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don’t bend over, back can’t take it. I walk around with a shovel to scoop it up. Then head across drive to woods to deposit it when done or full shovel.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Howdy Hardscrable! Nowhere for me to dump it (neighbors would object). :): I rubber band a grocery bag over one hand to pick it up, and carry one in the other hand to put it in.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They had a business meeting after church that I stayed for, then lunch at hacienda followed by grocery shopping. They had their milk marked way down. I looked at the ex date… just 2-3 days, you gotta be kidding. Really. i only average about 1 gal per week.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I may watch the Pacers-Knicks game today. I haven't watched basketball in years. Used to like watching the Pacers back when Reggie Miller was playing, then I lost interest when the team changed and they became too "thuggy" for my taste. Seems like a good group of guys now though.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Good afternoon INGO!
    I’m at IMS this afternoon for bump day with my two friends and a buddy from the East Coast. After all is done we head home for beer, barbecued steaks, goodies/sides and my wife make a homemade carrot cake for dessert!
    Not bad for an almost start of summer get together! :wavey:

Top Bottom