• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Largely because that's when they finally have the money (and/or credit) to do it. Probably in their prime earning years, children are out of the house, bought a house well before housing costs went insane, are old enough to have savings but young enough to not be burning through it for medical reasons... They also starting driving in a time when cars were more throw-away but more affordable for the average blue collar worker so they're more likely to trade out based on some random mileage number, because the warranty expired and they are scared 'of all this modern stuff you can't work on yourself', and because they are still keeping up with the Joneses even though they'll vehemently deny it.

It's not that people in their 20s-30s don't want an expensive new truck, after all. It's just they lack the means.

Maybe Joe will pay off truck loans next.;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Motors are the question with the post I quoted and responded to:

Huh. Probably why I said:

C'mon, papaw, read the thread before commenting on my comment. :stickpoke:
    I did read the thread. I understand you were replying to the question about the motor. I know you mentioned the battery. I read your whole post and the one you replied to.

My post wasn’t disagreeing with you. It’s more like furthering a point that says, who cares about the motor when you’re likely to be out 13 to 20 thousand dollars before the motor dies.

Top Bottom