• Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.

1716109686695.png

Trump demands Biden take ‘drug test,’ rips ‘radical’ RFK Jr. and fires warning shot at ‘rebellious’ NRA

Trump fires up NRA at speech. Wants them to go out and vote. Like him or not gunners don't vote as often as we should.

"But one thing I'll say, and I say it as friends, we've got to get gun owners to vote because you know what? I don't know what it is. Perhaps it's a form of rebellion because you're a rebellious people, aren't you?," Trump said. "But gun owners don't vote. What is that all about?"

"If gun owners would vote, we would swamp them at levels that nobody's ever seen before," he said. "So, I think you're a rebellious bunch. So let's be rebellious and vote this time."

Don

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Donald Trump is indeed a politician, and fits every definition of one. But, if your point is that he’s not a career politician, that much is true. I’ll leave the subjective part of how great a leader he is to your own imagination.
    Why get hung up on politician? Leaders are hard to find. Trump is a leader. Leaders are a different animal…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What makes him a “politician“? Not in the dictionary sense but in the sneering sense?
    I don’t intend it in the sneering sense. I told you he fits the definition of a politician. That’s the sense in which I mean it. However, I also said that if by “not a politician” you mean he’s not a career politician, you’d have a point. But then I would think you would make that distinction. You didn’t.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What makes him a “politician“? Not in the dictionary sense but in the sneering sense?
    He's a politician. I don't know why but the @ symbol doesn't do anything for me. Did you see the freeze the media was talking about? Anything to that?

Top Bottom