• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    was browsing Youtube last night looking at shooting competitions and found this gentleman. I am in the same position he is in and saw his style of carrying a handgun. I must say I was immediately attracted and then began a search for it to see if it was something he made special or bought. Turns out he is the designer and saler of this item. If there are any INGO members out there that are confined to a chair take a look at this video and website. it seems like an EXCELLENT way to carry. this method is also approved by multiple shooting competition regulations. he is also using a blackhawk serpa holster with retention button. I spoke to him today and will be ordering my mount in next couple of days for both of my wheelchairs!

www.scotworksllc.com

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkGve5G3rGI[/ame]

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    I agree, cool idea... There is a guy that has shot IDPA with us up in Atlanta, that uses a similar rig. Never looked at it good, so don't know it 'home rig' or what, but works for him.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Functional, and all... but if I were in a chair, I'd have a motion-sensitive minigun mounted on that sucker. 360 degree swivel, hundreds of rounds fed from down below the seat, WWII nose art on the back of the seat... Yeah, baby.

ETA: And a ROCKET LAUNCHER.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Very neat concept, while I was wheelchair bound I carried in a side pouch on a backpack that I kept hung on the back of my wheelchair, and let me tell ya, it was very awkward to draw from.

Something like this would had been a much better solution.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Functional, and all... but if I were in a chair, I'd have a motion-sensitive minigun mounted on that sucker. 360 degree swivel, hundreds of rounds fed from down below the seat, WWII nose art on the back of the seat... Yeah, baby.

ETA: And a ROCKET LAUNCHER.

ive been thinking about that as well. i was thinking one of those off road treaded wheelchairs with dillon aero 7.62mm minigun with 1000 round feed, dual pistols mounted on chair forend, and the minigun have a chicken plate for protection, plow on the front of chair painted like a A10 warthogs nose.....all while i wear a WW1 leather hat with googles and a big cigar in my mouth

still figuring out how to add small wings and Javelin Missiles

Last edited:
    Top Bottom