Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Plinker
    I talked with TS staff today and they said if I want one the will place an order and it will arrive in about 2 weeks. Seems good to me, and as for th liberty or Johnson safe. I would love to have one but I have to buy what the budget will fit!!! Ya know just like I'd like to have a few short barreled AR-15 with suppressors buuutttt one step at a time. I think I will go with this safe, it seems like a lot of space, and a door organizer. Plenty of space for ammo and other personal items that should be secured. I like that the company states they will replace or fix a safe that has suffered an attempted break in or fire. I will invest in a JOHNSON or a LIBERTY safe in my next house and keep this Winchester in the garage as my back up or overflow!!!!!! Thanks for all the feed back,

Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by jetmechG550 View Post
    blackfriday.info the ad scan is still there
    Okay, WTF?! I checked that website and maybe another blackfriday website that slickguns or somebody linked that listed them in advance. Under OUTDOORS they have:

Cannon Wide Body Gun Safe (Friday Only) - $699.99

No Winchester.

Winchester is listed farther down the page all by itself under GAMES AND HOBBIES.

GAMES AND HOBBIES? Are you kidding me? I waited weeks, months.

I am not in a happy place.

Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Okay, WTF?! I checked that website and maybe another blackfriday website that slickguns or somebody linked that listed them in advance. Under OUTDOORS they have:

Cannon Wide Body Gun Safe (Friday Only) - $699.99

No Winchester.

Winchester is listed farther down the page all by itself under GAMES AND HOBBIES.

GAMES AND HOBBIES? Are you kidding me? I waited weeks, months.

I am not in a happy place.
    Click on the ad scans tab, it's on what would be the 6th page on the right. The big boy cannon is on the front page for $699.

I believe that is the same safe I got at Sam's club a few years back for $599. So far it has been a great safe. I change the 9v bat every yr just in case

Its a nice solid safe. I have one I got last year. It's not made in China. Its made in Texas by Granite Safe Co. It has less fire proterction than the Winchester Ranger series but otherwise the same. The weight is 540lbs. Has 10 1 1/4 bolts in the door. The keypad isn't bad at all. Overall its a good safe for someone who doesn't want to drop 2 grand on one. Security is an illusion no matter what you par for a safe. If someone wants in they will get in.

Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by BluDeuce View Post
    I believe that is the same safe I got at Sam's club a few years back for $599.
    Is yours green? Sams Club up here used to sell green Winchesters, but they don't carry them any more. I also don't remember the ones at Sams as having the door organizer.

Plinker
    I HAVE A ELECTRIC PAD I CAN GET IN MY FASTER THEN THE COMATION MANUAL SAFE. IF THEY DO NOT OPEN YOU CAN PUT A NEW BATTERY IN.

Plinker
    I picked one up on Black Friday weekend for the $549 price at the Lafayette TS. Seems to be a decent safe, at least so far.

Just some info on the Winchester Safe at TCS.

I can't speak for the cannon safes, but the Winchester 24 gun safe at TSC is made in China. I stopped by there today after work and looked inside the door. Took a pic of the sticker, made by Granite Security Products, INC. They have a warehouse in Irving, TX.

Looks like I'll spend the extra money and just get a Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by atvdave View Post
    Just some info on the Winchester Safe at TCS.

I can't speak for the cannon safes, but the Winchester 24 gun safe at TSC is made in China. I stopped by there today after work and looked inside the door. Took a pic of the sticker, made by Granite Security Products, INC. They have a warehouse in Irving, TX.

Looks like I'll spend the extra money and just get a Liberty.

Thats a trip. Mine doesn't have that sticker but the add stuck to the front of the safe said made in the usa. Mine was made in 08 whats the date of that one?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast