• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Good to know. I am not getting there first thing with the mad rush, but I may swing by mid morning and see if they have any left. I have a little ones that a year and a half and its about time I get something to lock the guns up in to be out of his hands.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I don't know what kind of demand there will be for these things, but I did a walk around my local Menards and I think they have somewhere around 50 of these(not something they can hide real easily). I wouldn't think they would be that hot of a ticket, see as how they are kind of a hassel to purchase and get home for the average black friday shopper with the size and weight. Especially if they have other places they want to go shopping while out.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I don't think they are going to let that happen. If you want one you have to be there Friday before they run out. I just cannot imagine there buying a large amount of people being there for an item like this, I could be wrong.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I don't think they are going to let that happen. If you want one you have to be there Friday before they run out. I just cannot imagine there buying a large amount of people being there for an item like this, I could be wrong.
    They honor their ad prices any other day, dont see how they could not do it for that unless they have none for sale tomorrow.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    They honor their ad prices any other day, dont see how they could not do it for that unless they have none for sale tomorrow.

Well, they can refuse to sell them tomorrow if they wish...it is their product. Anyway, the ad clears states "All items while supplies last. No rainchecks or price adjustments." So you cannot buy one tomorrow and get the price adjusted on Friday.

mainbreak

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Elwood
    I was looking on Stack On web site and can't find any info on the Sentinel safe. Just wondering if these are the lower end of their safes?

ClydeB

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Southern Hoosier
    I'm kind of torn. That's a good price for that size fireproof storage, but I cannot find any thing on the web about that particular safe either. That bugs me as I like to research big purchases like that. The nearest Menard's to me is Columbus IN. An hour drive one way. So its not a convenient drive by and check it for myself.

Seems like there's a lot of places that are having black friday gun safe sales too. Been going through Black Friday 2012 - Black Friday Ads and the best Black Friday Deals checking out the ad's.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Check out Tractor supply. They are having a sale this weekend on there Winchester guns safes. I bought my Cannon 48 gun safe there and for just under a grand you can't beat it.

beachhead40

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    North Of Indy
    Well i purchased one of these and its really nice for the size..... i work at menards in fishers and we had alot left with people coming over from other stores because they sold out. we had 54 to begin with at 5 am and when i left at 4 we had around 33 left. they moved up to 599 for the 2 day sale....they want to move these ....... just saying

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    After taking some measurements of the advertised size and the door opening to the room I wanted to put the safe in I determined it was either not going to fit or be a really tight fit, plus it was really just bigger than what I needed. I opted for the 24 gun safe at rural king.

cjkoz1975

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Hi, I am new to the forum. I am looking at what I believe is the same safe being discussed here. Unfortunately it is now $599.00 but whatever. My question is this. What happens if the electronic key pad gets damaged or destroyed? I am really only concerned with keeping things out of the hands of my children. Ages 9, 12, 13, 14, & 15. I know this safe will do that, I just don't want my guns and valuables to be stuck inside if something happens to that key pad. I was also looking at the Mesa safe from Sam's Club but it is much smaller. I look forward to hearing from all of you soon. Thank You in advance.

Top Bottom