• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryand111

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lake County, IN
    Im thinking about getting a troy sight. What do guys like better, the diamond sights or the circle for the rear? I also dont know if I should get the HK or the M4 for the front sight.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    hey guys, i want to get troy iron sights, and I want to ask for your guy's opinion on what ones you think I should get.

Thanks guys

this is just like your last post asking what type of iron sights to purchase?

no wonder you're struggling to get your 50 posts.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I've used the troy HK front sight with the standard rear and thought that was my best set up. I can't get used to the diamond sights, and i'm not as fast with the standard front sight. It's probably more "me" than anything. They're all good but i prefer troy over the others.

ryand111

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lake County, IN
    Im going to get troy sights forsure, but i cant decide what front site to get.... What do you guys prefer, the regular m4 style, or the HK style front site. I have shot an AR with the m4 front sights and never had a problem. I just dont want to mess up my shooting or accuracy if i got the HK Sight because I have never shot with one.

92LX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    I have had good luck with YHM.

I love Mag-Pul stocks, mags, handgaurds, and pretty much everything but their plastic sights. I bought a set for my dad, when we went shooting I had to gave him my YHMs so he could see better and just bought a second set for myself. The Mag-puls sit in a drawer at my dads.

Top Bottom