• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I have a TRS-25 and shot 3 nickel sized groups at 53 yds on a bench using my rifle bag for support. That's pretty much 1 MOA out of a 3moa dot. I have pretty severe astigmatism and don't get starbursting until it goes up in the brightness levels when it's not needed.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    Well I'm pretty sure Linton Wal-Mart has the TRS25 on an AR high rise mount for like $109,I could price match this for $89.I just wanted to see if it would be worth it or if I should just order the PA model.
    Both are about the same. I have the TRS-25 on my wife's rifle, and I used to run it on my 870. It's very good for the price. Check eBay. You can almost always find them for $70ish.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    145   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I have both and would consider them pretty much even. You have a better supply train from Bushnell, the PA sights are often out of stock. PA is a smaller company and from what I've heard, Marshall (the owner) has excellent customer service. So, if you have an issue, you'll probably be better taken care of by PA. Both are ~$100 Chinese made sights, so really there's not a lot of difference.

Oh, one thing, the PA is available with a removable base that has the same mount pattern as an Aimpoint Micro T-1, so if you are wanting to mount on a Midwest Industries AK fore end or a quick detach riser for an AR, you can mount the sight directly on it, rather than to a picatinny rail.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    +1 for TRS-25. I just happened to see one at my local wally world last month after reading this article (?Budget? Red Dot Sight Comparison ? Part 1 | The Bang Switch) and picked one up. It even had the high rise mount so it co-witnesses with my MBUS on my AR. Took it out last weekend and was shooting quarter sized groups at 50 yards with a couple of clicks of adjustment. Probably going to pick up another one for my other AR.

Top Bottom