• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rock River

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indy/Morgan county
    So I want to get this for my Ruger 22/45 lite. Will I just need to buy a weaver or picatinny style rail (depending on which mount type the scope has) to mount on the gun then mount the scope on correct? I've never put a scope on a pistol before and all my rifles have had the mount built in.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So I want to get this for my Ruger 22/45 lite. Will I just need to buy a weaver or picatinny style rail (depending on which mount type the scope has) to mount on the gun then mount the scope on correct? I've never put a scope on a pistol before and all my rifles have had the mount built in.

Doesn't the 22/45 Lite already come with the rail?

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I personally put the weaver on all my fast fires for the simple reason if I have a catastrophic failure on on of my guns with one I can steal one off another gun quickly go resight in and get back to hunting/competition ECT.

I have several of the burris fast fire II's on pistols, shotguns, and rifles love the darn things

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    They are pretty nice. The only problem with the one I have is that the dot is not very bright and it's hard for me to pick up rapidly. Is this a problem with any of yours?

Top Bottom