• ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    The first and second carts were made by my daughter and I. You can just see the umbrella in mine. Big enough to cover both carts. The boxes are divided to seperate ammo from empties with a third section for pistols. I kinda just cut the sides and winged it from there. Kaya's cart was made second. Minor changes but same generally. My next ones in the spring will have changes thought of while making the first two and I won't use any screws. Just wood dowels and glue. My buddy thinks we may be able to make wooden wheels in a couple days work.
    I hope we get more pics. There are some dandies out there.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Had one of these for 15 years. Collapsing flat is unbeatable utility.

712WWN-Lk0L__SL1500__zpsfde05357.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Tipke-2100-Marine-Fold-It-Utility/dp/B00006LPPJ

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    To start, my rifle(s) are in soft cases, they lay flat in the cart - muzzle end toward the cart carry handle. Bag chair, collapsible stool (Creedmoor), backpack, equipment bag, cooler, and whatnot all fit easily. I lug it from the parking lot to the 200yd line, then 300, 600, etc. Works very well. The design is quite ingenious. Highpower shooters have been using them since before I started competing.

[video=youtube_share;moFKGqp-HWs]http://youtu.be/moFKGqp-HWs[/video]

Last edited:

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Is this a baby stroller converted to be a gun cart? That would seem to be less expensive than buying a gun specific cart, but still functional.

There is probably 15 shooters at the local USPSA matches using baby stroller converted carts. Some of them even have big umbrellas mounted to them so you can sit in the shade.

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Is this a baby stroller converted to be a gun cart? That would seem to be less expensive than buying a gun specific cart, but still functional.
    It is. Really cheap for me, considering I got it for free! :D All I did was buy the ATV style mounts from Amazon and bolt them to the frame.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

The Fold it carts are really common with highpower shooters. Humping 40 plus pounds of gear and enough food and water for an 8 or ten hour match is just no fun. Guys that drive trucks have lots of options, but car drivers need both the capacity on the range as well as being able to fit in a trunk. They work really well. An additional benefit is that they only need about as much room in the garage as a couple of folding chairs when you are not engaged with a match. Some of the other cart solutions take a lot of storage room.

Top Bottom