• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I am looking for a new wallet, i am tired of the leather wallets as they are not what I want anymore. Can you guys recommend me a nice tactical wallet?

Last edited:

jzwhts

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Mooresville
    Are the rfid wallets a necessary thing these days? I ain't the most tech savvy fellar around these here parts. Do people really have their information stolen by getting their heiney scanned? What will they think of next.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Are the rfid wallets a necessary thing these days? I ain't the most tech savvy fellar around these here parts. Do people really have their information stolen by getting their heiney scanned? What will they think of next.

People sit in airport terminals all day long scanning for RFID information. It's the most insecure tech there is.

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I've got the Spec Ops THE Wallet and really like it. Lots of room and it sits in the pocket well without too much bulk. It distributes contents so it seems thinner. Warning, if you get the camo one, don't leave it on the tailgate as you leave down a forest service road in North Idaho. It won't be seen again, unless a kind boater picks it up ATVing and calls from Lewiston to tell you they have it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    SOE wallet? :dunno:

DSC_1910_grande.jpg

[video=youtube;9KEEa3I1ZfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KEEa3I1ZfU[/video]

I don't have one but I have been looking at them for a while.They are pretty badass.
    You even have some room to put your INGO patch on it.

Made in the mother ****ing USA baby! :patriot:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I just ordered a Big Skinny wallet, but don't have it yet. They get very good reviews and have many different styles. Prices are good too.

+1.

I got the Motorcycle Bifold Checkbook Wallet with chain a few months ago and I love it. It's a biker wallet with a chain, so it's tactical for bikers, I guess. I took the chain off, but I wear 5.11 pants all the time and it fits in them great, so I guess it's still tactical.

Seriously tho, I really like the wallet. It holds all the same stuff I was carrying previously, but is much flatter, and it has held up well. Only $20 plus shipping. Deal.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Greenfield
    SOE wallet? :dunno:

DSC_1910_grande.jpg

[video=youtube;9KEEa3I1ZfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KEEa3I1ZfU[/video]

I don't have one but I have been looking at them for a while.They are pretty badass.
    You even have some room to put your INGO patch on it.

Made in the mother ****ing USA baby! :patriot:

+1. Ive been using one for almost a year now. Very nice if you dont carry a ton of things.

Top Bottom