• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Anybody here wear suspenders with your belt? I'm talking about Perry suspenders. I have a pair that I bought at Wal-Mart (I know, that's the first problem) and they don't seem to want to stay in adjustment. Or maybe I'm adjusting them wrong. I adjust them to where they hold my pants up because my belt can't (I suffer from having no @$$) but after walking around at work or getting in and out of my truck throughout the day, they seem to adjust themselves out so that my pants begin to sag. Any advice?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Anybody here wear suspenders with your belt? I'm talking about Perry suspenders. I have a pair that I bought at Wal-Mart (I know, that's the first problem) and they don't seem to want to stay in adjustment. Or maybe I'm adjusting them wrong. I adjust them to where they hold my pants up because my belt can't (I suffer from having no @$$) but after walking around at work or getting in and out of my truck throughout the day, they seem to adjust themselves out so that my pants begin to sag. Any advice?

Grow a butt?

7.62asprin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    First off I should call the fashion police on you for wearing suspenders with a belt. Secondly as far as growing a butt you should do heavy squats and deadlifts to build glutes of glory. Thats about all I can help you with, friend.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    Grow a butt?

First off I should call the fashion police on you for wearing suspenders with a belt. Secondly as far as growing a butt you should do heavy squats and deadlifts to build glutes of glory. Thats about all I can help you with, friend.

Gentlemen, please refrain from making light of this man's affliction. Noassatal is a legitimate medical condition that affects thousands of men across the country. I for one applaud Ruffnek for seeking help to effectively deal with his.... situation.

*edit to add - other than being a smart ***, I have nothing to add to this conversation...:D

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I too suffer from Noassatal.....It's no laughing matter (except among my Latin in laws who can laugh as it seems to just affect Gringos....)

"Hello, my name is Rick and I suffer from Noassatal..."

"Hi Rick"

I can highly recommend Carhart brand suspenders...They helped me through an illness where I went from 190 lbs to 155 lbs in a month...

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I too suffer from Noassatal.....It's no laughing matter (except among my Latin in laws who can laugh as it seems to just affect Gringos....)

"Hello, my name is Rick and I suffer from Noassatal..."

"Hi Rick"

I can highly recommend Carhart brand suspenders...They helped me through an illness where I went from 190 lbs to 155 lbs in a month...
    What is this illness you speak of?

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA

I wear Perry's and not a problem. Either defective or cinch them up tighter. For those who don't know, they are made to wear with a belt. Red, Black & Camo to suit the occasion.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I wear Perry's and not a problem. Either defective or cinch them up tighter. For those who don't know, they are made to wear with a belt. Red, Black & Camo to suit the occasion.
    :dunno:

What's the point of wearing both? Totally redundant.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    :dunno:

What's the point of wearing both? Totally redundant.

Belt is for OWB holster and other such items. Suspenders hold it all up. I too suffer from noassatal syndrome. I use Perry suspenders ( in camel color ) part of the time...when carrying a heavier load than normal on my belt or when my gut is extra large for whatever reason and tightening it enough to hold things up is not at all comfortable.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nothing wrong with suspenders, heavy revolvers will pull your pants down butt or no butt.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    I wear suspenders when I want to be in fully loaded with my 1911 and two spare 10 round mags without fatigue. The suspenders puts the weight on my shoulders and less on my back. The suspenders are hidden under my shirt.

alc1985

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Burns Harbor by the Dunes
    I have two pair of Perry suspenders. 2" wide for work I bought on the Perry site and a 1 1/2" pair I bought at Walmart. The 1 1/2" I wear with dress attire and need to be adjusted from time to time.

Top Bottom