Anyone know what happend with Zero concealment holsters?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbob488

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    MERRILLVILLE INDIANA
    My favorite and reasonably priced kydex holster maker is apparently gone? They still have a few YouTube videos but the website is gone as well as the eBay store.
    I don't want to pay 70 bucks for plastic.

Any recommendations ?

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    Maybe they went out of business because their holsters had zero concealment and people kept sending them back and stopped buying them.

I think JM Custom Kydex is priced decently for the product

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My favorite and reasonably priced kydex holster maker is apparently gone? They still have a few YouTube videos but the website is gone as well as the eBay store.
    I don't want to pay 70 bucks for plastic.

Any recommendations ?

I didn't know they were gone. I'm still using one of their 2nd version of their AIWB holster. I had a pair of the orginal versions and broke them several times. They replaced them under warranty each time, but I think the design was not very good. The version I have now has suffered a lot of wear and is still good after several years.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I hadn't heard of Clinger before. Their product appears to be good and their prices are great. If there is t an issue with crazy long lead times, I just may have to try them out.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Henry Holsters is another great choice. One place to buy them is through AGS Armament.

Both "Henry" and AGS people are INGOers, and both are Indiana businesses.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I hadn't heard of Clinger before. Their product appears to be good and their prices are great. If there is t an issue with crazy long lead times, I just may have to try them out.

Its a very nice kydex iwb. Very clean design. The lead time last year was 4 weeks but who knows what is going on now. They even shipped extra screws and washers for free. I would guess they got slammed and are backed way up. If someone had/has kydex experience it would be a good design to use.

Top Bottom