• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    Anybody here using the Ulticlip? Like the fact it adds an additional level of concealment, since it can clip to the pants and not the belt; thus making the obvious holster clip much more hidden. Thoughts?

https://ulticlip.com/

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I still haven't found anything better the Comp-Tac C-clip. C-Clip | Comp-Tac Victory Gear

This is slightly more concealable, but I doubt as sturdy. Being fat, my pants don't fit well without a belt, so the pants are never as supportive as the belt.

For a little extra, it seems like you could epoxy on some Velcro to make it like a supercharged V-clip. But it would need velcro backed belt.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    I have a couple of the Ulticlips and I really like them. They are extremely secure and pretty discrete.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Seems like a good solution to the suspenders conundrum.

Does anyone else think there's a more than noticeable logo similarity with Crossbreed?

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    I have the Ulticlips on the Alien gear 3.0 I use for my CZ Rami. The clips can be fastened to belt or pants. I clip mine onto my pants as it frees up my belt for more movement and it just feels less constricted. I've determined that IWB just sucks for me personally. At least so far in my quest for IWB comfort. Of course a light weight single stack stricker would help but I just can't quit DA/SA. I did however notice an improvement in perceived comfort.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Looks like a good idea... I have really tried to use a IWB kydex and have a couple Clingers that fit great. My issue is- I am cursed to being on the thinner side. 31" waist.

IWB and being thin doesn't work for me.

Anyone else have any suggestions except for loosening my belt.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Looks like a good idea... I have really tried to use a IWB kydex and have a couple Clingers that fit great. My issue is- I am cursed to being on the thinner side. 31" waist.

IWB and being thin doesn't work for me.

Anyone else have any suggestions except for loosening my belt.

Such a curse. :rolleyes:

I'll be happy to give you a few inches, if you'd like.

Wait for it... :naughty:

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    I don't like wearing belts, so I tried this. It's better than the regular tuckable clip, it doesn't come off once it's clipped on, but I have not been able to keep the whole gun as secure as actually wearing a belt and clipping the holster to a belt. It definitely doesn't work for me with any pants that are stretchy or have much elastic in them. The whole gun and holster moves around too much. The belt adds needed structure to the waistband of the pants, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I still use the ulticlip and skip the belt if I can, but it wasn't like this just allowed me to skip the belt all the time.

watch guy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2016
    SE Michigan
    Bought one to put on one of my IWB leather holsters and can't get the old metal clip off the holster without cutting the dang leather. Looks like a good idea and will keep trying!!!

Top Bottom