• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    What are your experiences with the Surefire XC1? I did some research online and there seems to be several concerns with the XC1. There are several videos discussing it on Youtube and several articles online.

The two problems I have heard about are the O ring that weatherproofs the light are leaking and the other is the light cutting in and out.

What are your experiences?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Never had those issued with the XC1 on my Sig P229, that being said I HATE the switch its one direction only temporary on so under recoil the light usually goes out. There is a permanent on button on the front but it is a pain to reach. If they added an X300 switch to the XC1 it would be the perfect EDC light IMHO

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Fits really well on my P07. I haven't done really any testing with it, but have had no issues. I don't think it's worth what they are asking for it, but it's the only thing this size that I could find. Don't really care for the switches either. If something better comes along, I wouldn't hesitate to swap it.

lewisjt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.1%
    113   1   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Hancock Co.
    My switch was funky( spongy) at first but surefire sent me a new one and since then its been good. Daily carry for me. Ive shot extensively with it at night. I dont use the permanent on switch but havent noticed a problem with tbe light being on during my follow up shots with the temporary paddles

Top Bottom