Pocket holster for an H&R 732 Guardsman?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pyroponce

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South Bend
    I need some help finding a pocket holster for a small revolver for my wife. It is a Harrington and Richardson Model 732, the Guardsman. It is 2.5 inch barrel, 6 shot chambered in 32 S&W Long. I haven't had enough experience with handguns to know how this gun compares to a J frame so I don't know what kind of size holster would be suitable. And to head off the comments, this gun was a gift from her father and she is enamored with it and she won't carry anything else.

woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    It's a bit bigger than a j frame, but not much. An inexpensive ( think uncle mikes) nylon job for a J would probably work, but in a 3" if you can find such a critter. I had a few of the old HR snubbies, wish I'd kept 'em. Plain as dirt, but durable and functional.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I need some help finding a pocket holster for a small revolver for my wife. It is a Harrington and Richardson Model 732, the Guardsman. It is 2.5 inch barrel, 6 shot chambered in 32 S&W Long. I haven't had enough experience with handguns to know how this gun compares to a J frame so I don't know what kind of size holster would be suitable. And to head off the comments, this gun was a gift from her father and she is enamored with it and she won't carry anything else.

Believe it or not, my dad is enamored of this same gun for sentimental reasons :dunno:, and sometimes carries it in a Wombat pocket holster. I gave him the one that fit my Kahr CM 9, and it worked just fine. I think I bought it from Brownells / Sinclair, or whatever it's called.

(Wow, lightning really can strike twice...)

Top Bottom