• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Does anyone know if the base mount pattern for Holosun Red Dots are all the same? I've read that their small T1 micro "clone" can use any T1 micro mount.

I've got the slightly larger body HS503 series sight and based on pictures it appears to be the same but wondered if anyone can confirm. I'd prefer not to mount the stock picatinny sight base to QD rail section and then to the weapons rail. Too many layers and chance for things to come loose.

I appreciate any help.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Thanks Yamadog35, I think your 503BU is the exact same sight as mine other than yours had the battery tray versus mine having the side mount battery. Who's T1/H1 mounts are you using? I'm looking for a QD mount that is slightly taller (1/4" - 1/2") than the standard low mount supplied from the factory.
    I appreciate your help.
    Thanks.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I have one of them on a LaRue LT751 which is absolute co-witness. I need a mount for the other one. I'm using an American Defense mount for an MRO and really like it so that's what I'll probably get for the other Holosun due to lower cost.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Do you know what the height is on the absolute co-witness LT751 mount? In my case it is not going on an AR. The stock Holosun low base is too low and the tall base too high.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    LaRue%20Mount%201_zpsnhwauju2.jpg

Top Bottom