• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffjdrn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Noblesville
    I was looking at the Red River Tactical holsters at the 1500 today. Looking for a IWB for a Glock 41. Price seemed good ($29.99), but he didn't have any on hand. Anyone had experience with them? The price and options look good enough on their website that I may just roll the dice and order one. Might even get a OWB at the same time.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I was looking at the Red River Tactical holsters at the 1500 today. Looking for a IWB for a Glock 41. Price seemed good ($29.99), but he didn't have any on hand. Anyone had experience with them? The price and options look good enough on their website that I may just roll the dice and order one. Might even get a OWB at the same time.

You're wanting to carry a 41 IWB? Is that a typo for a 42? Don't know anything about the company, just looking at the pictures on their website they seem of good quality, definition is good and they use injection molded components.

jeffjdrn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Noblesville
    Yes, a 41. I actually carry it IWB every day now, just not happy with the holster I use. Only time it gets in the way or uncomfortable is when I sit on the ground working. Then it goes under the seat in the car.
    I agree. They look good. I'll probably order one next payday and report back.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Yes, a 41. I actually carry it IWB every day now, just not happy with the holster I use. Only time it gets in the way or uncomfortable is when I sit on the ground working. Then it goes under the seat in the car.
    I agree. They look good. I'll probably order one next payday and report back.

Well in that case I wouldn't recommend getting one of their IWB holsters because they only offer an overhook for an attachment. For a gun that size you'd be much better off with something that uses two mounting points, ie: overhooks, soft loops, or something with a FOMI clip. Just my :twocents:

jeffjdrn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Noblesville
    Well in that case I wouldn't recommend getting one of their IWB holsters because they only offer an overhook for an attachment. For a gun that size you'd be much better off with something that uses two mounting points, ie: overhooks, soft loops, or something with a FOMI clip. Just my :twocents:

Thanks for the input.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom