• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Hey p320 owners, I have been stippling for a little over 6 years and have been considering doing it for a little profit. I have done all sorts of guns, including a P11, a shield, a full size M&P, some shotgun stocks, and more than a handful of Glocks. I am wanting to improve my skills and would like to start doing some work on SIG 320 frames. I see that there are a few other companies out there doing this, and wonder what the sig P320 owners think would be a fair price for a fresh new frame with grip work already done on it (undercut, stippling, maybe a little contouring). As of right now I wouldn't be doing any custom designs or anything, but I may work up to that.

I have also considered a trade in program that would allow you to buy a stippled frame from me, and when you get it you could send me your frame for a little bit of money back.

I figure this would allow me to keep the frame work flowing, while also making sure no one was without a functional gun for any amount of time.

What say you INGO P320 owners?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Personally I do not feel any work needs done on the 320's, there is no finger groves and or "alien humps" to remove like on a Glock, the trigger undercut is interesting but the new X-5 320's will offer that. The grip texture I like as is as it is just aggressive enough to really seat in your hand but not act like sand paper when carrying. Now I am sure people would like to have a 320 stipples to give it a cool pattern or whatnot that is just my opinion.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Personally I do not feel any work needs done on the 320's, there is no finger groves and or "alien humps" to remove like on a Glock, the trigger undercut is interesting but the new X-5 320's will offer that. The grip texture I like as is as it is just aggressive enough to really seat in your hand but not act like sand paper when carrying. Now I am sure people would like to have a 320 stipples to give it a cool pattern or whatnot that is just my opinion.

I agree that the texture is at a level that is almost perfect as far as aggressiveness, but I don't understand why companies don't do full wrap texture when a good shooting grip makes contact with the frame in areas other than just the side panels, front and rear straps. I also think that the trigger guard has some sharp edges that rub with a good high grip on the frame.

I'd love to see the x-5 grip module sold separately, to accommodate 320 shooters who already have a gun, but I wouldn't count on it (at least for awhile).

Top Bottom