• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Why? At that price, buy a known quantity. For $185, you can get something from a known awesome manufacturer.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Why? At that price, buy a known quantity. For $185, you can get something from a known awesome manufacturer.

A) Because they're ALL unknown entities to me.

B) Because an individual like yourself doesn't know much about them doesn't mean that they're not a known entity and maker of good parts.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maybe War Sport will end up being highly regarded. They are not at this point. Too many good options out there at that price point that are known quantities. Hang around the forums that actually talk about AR's.....War Sport isn't something anyone recommends. If they were any good, they would be recommended.....(or if they're new, they will be recommended in the future if they're any good).

My advice.....don't be the guinea pig.

If you want something in that price range, look at BCM, Ballistic Advantage, Larue when they have sales, Colt (you can find take off 6920's on gunbroker), or Faxon. They all make barrels at or under $185, and are actually well regarded.

A) Because they're ALL unknown entities to me.

B) Because an individual like yourself doesn't know much about them doesn't mean that they're not a known entity and maker of good parts.

Top Bottom