• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 62chevyimpala

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Hi!

Im sure this has been covered but I can't find it.

I would like a bag that will store 2-4 pistols, 6-8 Mags, 500 rounds of ammo, and my ear and eye protection. I'd like the bag to store the pistols in a way that I don't need their hard cases. I would like to have one bag that I have packed and pick up and go.

Currently I have hard cases, ammo box, and bag for my ear and eye protection. It's a bit cumbersome.

Any thoughts, experiences, or links would be appreciated. I've never bought one so I don't know what brands to trust or stay away from.

Thanks in advance.

Just in case it matters, the two guns that I would currently be taking are a XDm 9 3.8, and a M&P9 M2.0.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I don't know what your budget is, but I just handled one from 5.11 a buddy bought last weekend and it's very nice. However, it was like $105. If you can afford a nice bag I'd probably go with the Cannae range bag but it's like $150. If money is a thing, just buy a duffel bag, really any bag will work, its just if you are OCD or like nice stuff IMO.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Hi!

Im sure this has been covered but I can't find it.

I would like a bag that will store 2-4 pistols, 6-8 Mags, 500 rounds of ammo, and my ear and eye protection. I'd like the bag to store the pistols in a way that I don't need their hard cases. I would like to have one bag that I have packed and pick up and go.

Currently I have hard cases, ammo box, and bag for my ear and eye protection. It's a bit cumbersome.

Any thoughts, experiences, or links would be appreciated. I've never bought one so I don't know what brands to trust or stay away from.

Thanks in advance.

Just in case it matters, the two guns that I would currently be taking are a XDm 9 3.8, and a M&P9 M2.0.

Where are you located?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I really like my Vertx range bag. I picked it up on sale at the NRA show and would not pay $200 for it but it can be found cheaper if you wait. It has enough room for 2-3 handguns, ammunition, magazines, and other range items like first aid kit and ear protection. All neatly organized. Big improvement over the old gym bag I used before.

Vertx® Official Site | A-Range bag

62chevyimpala

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    I really like my Vertx range bag. I picked it up on sale at the NRA show and would not pay $200 for it but it can be found cheaper if you wait. It has enough room for 2-3 handguns, ammunition, magazines, and other range items like first aid kit and ear protection. All neatly organized. Big improvement over the old gym bag I used before.

Vertx® Official Site | A-Range bag

That's a really nice bag. It's WAY out of my price range at this point.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I can say don't get the MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag.

It works great for me but I am a minimalist. I carry usually only one gun(sometimes 2), ammo(300 rounds or so), 6 mags, several pairs of shooting glasses and a couple pairs of ear muffs. Some oil, a rag and that's about it. Oh, and a bag to through my used brass in.

The bag is not overstuffed, but it is pretty full. I carry my food and water in a different bag.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It's really hard to beat the LA Police Gear Bailout Bag for $19.99.

I have two of them, and while they don't have dedicated pouches for 4 handguns, you can get 4 in there easily.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...a-police-gear-bail-out-bag-sale-$19-99-a.html

la-police-gear-tactical-bail-out-gear-bag-best-seller-9.gif

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom