Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Gun in Picture Frame: Hide Guns in Plain Sight

Full - Sized Hide - A - Frame, Shooting Supplies, Ps Products at Sportsman's Guide

"Hide-a-Frame"

• Holds four 8 x 10" pictures
    • Handsome wood body, dark oak finished
    • Magnets keep frame tightly shut and unobtrusive
    • Will fit most tactical rifles and shotguns up to 39"
    • Shelf at bottom to hold extra ammo, handguns or other gear.

Handsome deception! On the outside, the Hide-a-Frame displays photos of your friends and family... the precious treasures you cherish the most. Inside, hide the tools to protect against all who would threaten them.
    This Full-sized Hide-a-Frame is large enough to carry your most trusty armaments, from a tactical semiauto to a defense-ready shotgun. Day to day, your visitors won't guess a thing. But you'll always be only a few moments away from all the protection you need.

In Soviet Amerika, the Law violates YOU

I am worried about the noticeable thickness of the frame for an AR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hooru9TsV74]YouTube - Hide-A-Gun Picture Frame[/ame]
    Freedom is defined by the character of those who defend it

Quote Originally Posted by 4sarge View Post

YouTube - Hide-A-Gun Picture Frame
    My thought exactly. Though I think if someone wanted to make the effort to recess it into a wall then it would be quite effective.

The large frame looks like something that would best be embedded into the wall.
    Not sure if the firearm or accessory you are buying/selling has been subject to a safety recall? Want to check your collection? Click INGO's Comprehensive Firearm Safety Recall Listing for an easy way to check.
    ---
    It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones. - Calvin Coolidge

I think everyone is wise to the ( Gun behind picture trick )
    It is better to be" Thought a Fool" then to open one's mouth and take away all doubt.

It could be a nice modern way to keep guns in every room in the house without scaring your dinner guests
    I'm surrounded by a lot of women in this department. And that includes the men.
    ~ Ron Swanson

Sarcasm will not be colored purple. Just like in real life, you will have to figure it out on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool9031 View Post
    I think everyone is wise to the ( Gun behind picture trick )
    Man, I'm not. When in other peoples homes I don't, upon seeing a picture frame, immediately suspect it hides a firearm. Now, if the frame was five or so inches thick like the one we are discussing here it might be a giveaway. Hidden but accessible is the only way to stash guns around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by kingnereli View Post
    Man, I'm not. When in other peoples homes I don't, upon seeing a picture frame, immediately suspect it hides a firearm. Now, if the frame was five or so inches thick like the one we are discussing here it might be a giveaway. Hidden but accessible is the only way to stash guns around the house.
    Yeah- me too...
    I'm surrounded by a lot of women in this department. And that includes the men.
    ~ Ron Swanson

Sarcasm will not be colored purple. Just like in real life, you will have to figure it out on your own.

Paranoids anonymous won't give me their address HandK's Avatar
    I would be worried that the wife would not like the picture and sell it in a yard sale with my gun in it when I am not home.

Your body can not go where your mind has not been!

Getting old is not so bad! I can hide my own Easter Eggs!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4sarge View Post

YouTube - Hide-A-Gun Picture Frame
    Not to mention most robbers either throw picture frame off the wall to see if there are safes behind them or steal them if the robbers think they are worth something.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast