• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I was at the 1500 where Raven had their booth set up making holsters. I had them make an ACR for my Glock 27 (I already have one for my P7) and while I was there I saw a new "holster" that they just made. I forget the name of it but it will be on their web site Nov 1 (about 20 bucks). It slips over the trigger guard of any Glock and has a loop of 550 cord on it. You loop the cord around your belt and tuck the pistol in your waist band ala "Mexican carry". When you pull the pistol out it breaks free for the holster and you are GTG. You make the loop just long enough that when you tuck it in your pants it keeps the pistol from sliding down. With a good belt, it is quite comfortable and safe. I use Raven holsters exclusively and have little need to spend my money elsewhere. Not sure you could find a better group of guys in the business.
    RavenGlockThing3.jpg

RavenGlockThing4.jpg

RavenGlockThing5.jpg

RavenGlockThing1.jpg

RavenGlockThing2.jpg

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    this looks like an excellent modern take on the old oss string holster. i'll likely have to get one or more of these. jay and the boys do good work.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I have had the chance to test this product out for a month or two now and it works great. I like to use it if I'm forced to carry my Glock in a bag of some sort. I wrap the cord around a piece inside the bag. If I need to go for the gun there is no chance of me hitting the trigger by accident and when I rip the gun out of the bag the guard comes off. :yesway:

We can thank an INGO member for this design... Not sure if that is top secret or not :D

Raven Concealment Systems

87135777kx5.jpg

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Perfect timing. This is the weekend the cat was meant to be let out of the bag.

Raven is producing this "holster" from my design and prototypes. The actual name of the product is the "VanGuard".

For those of you who didn't get to see it at Raven's table at the 1500, they will be available on their website starting November 1.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Fenway can we make it a forum rule that Denny347 can't post pictures of his crotch please? No one really wants to see that....Lol

I stopped by the Raven table on Friday (before I became deathly ill) and had them make an ACR for my new S&W 340 M&P. I'll be wearing it this week to see how I like it but it seems to be a great design.

img16292af2.jpg

Nice work on the VanGuard Shay, I checked it out while I was at their table. I'm guessing they'll be a big seller and for good reason...

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I cannot help it that I'm so naturally good looking. Don't think less of me. I'll hold off on the pics of the new butt crack holster then I guess.

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    I was at the 1500 where Raven had their booth set up making holsters. I had them make an ACR for my Glock 27 (I already have one for my P7) and while I was there I saw a new "holster" that they just made. I forget the name of it but it will be on their web site Nov 1 (about 20 bucks). It slips over the trigger guard of any Glock and has a loop of 550 cord on it. You loop the cord around your belt and tuck the pistol in your waist band ala "Mexican carry". When you pull the pistol out it breaks free for the holster and you are GTG. You make the loop just long enough that when you tuck it in your pants it keeps the pistol from sliding down. With a good belt, it is quite comfortable and safe. I use Raven holsters exclusively and have little need to spend my money elsewhere. Not sure you could find a better group of guys in the business.
    RavenGlockThing3.jpg

RavenGlockThing4.jpg

RavenGlockThing5.jpg

RavenGlockThing1.jpg

RavenGlockThing2.jpg

wow I want one but cant find them on ravens web page... whats it called and how much did they charge you to make it?

Top Bottom