081.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Nope.

The ones in your pic just look "less black" (i.e. gray) to me. Maybe the guy putting the dye in the plastic pellets used to make the mag bodies took a day off? :)

Where'd you get the mags, and were they advertised as anything special or did they just show up looking "different"?

I've got some orange "training" mags (fully functional, just bright orange), but have not seen factory mags in any other colors.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    040.jpg

They were bought from a vendor who generally carries "obscure" Items. I bought all he had.
    I'm going to do some more homework on these.

Nope.

The ones in your pic just look "less black" (i.e. gray) to me. Maybe the guy putting the dye in the plastic pellets used to make the mag bodies took a day off? :)

No, they're OD. I can see what your saying, however the extended + floor plate is a matching color. It didn't happen on accident. They were made like this for a reason.

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    No, they're OD. I can see what your saying, however the extended + floor plate is a matching color. It didn't happen on accident. They were made like this for a reason.

The ones in the pic above look a lot more like OD. If they were made that way on purpose, I wonder why? The color doesn't match the "OD" color used in the Glock frames from a few years ago (and those guns all shipped with black mags, anyway).

This one has me :scratch:

frogman342

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    OD Glock Mags

Nice find. I have been carrying and working on Glocks for over 16 years and these are the first I have seen.

gharris18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    I seen some of the OD mags for a G17 at the Knob Creek shoot a few weekends back first i had ever seen. Shoulda picked a few up

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    I seen some of the OD mags for a G17 at the Knob Creek shoot a few weekends back first i had ever seen. Shoulda picked a few up

That's where I got these from. They were all for the G-22.

Are they used? Maybe someone with deep pockets had them custom made and then ended up selling them...? They are pretty sweet

No they are new.

Top Bottom