• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I've typically bought Pelican/Storm cases for some of my guns and now I'm in need of one with an interior length 51 inches and/or longer.

The only Hardigg case with that length is a Pelican 1770 and it gets kind of pricey so I was curious what long cases INGO has experience with and other options out there.

I'm looking for a hard-case that'll take a beating, very similar to a Pelican or Storm case.

Any Recommendations? Or any crazy sales on Pelican cases that you've found?

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The only Hardigg case with that length is a Pelican 1770 and it gets kind of pricey so I was curious what long cases INGO has experience with and other options out there.

Have I got a deal for you....

I bought the Pelican 1770 for my Armalite AR-30 in .338 Lapua magnum. It is a great case but I never use it. It weighs 39 pounds empty and is too bulky to transport for my liking. It is taking up room in my gun room and I don't plan on using it for anything else. If you promise to give her a good home and keep her filled with goodies, you can have it. You will need to replace the center foam section if you don't have an AR-30.

I can UPS it to you or we could meet around Marion if you are interested.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    rupertgrint.jpg

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I would have at least specified the gender, but maybe you dont have that specific of a preference the funny thing is i just did a google search for hard bodied redhead with questionable morals. and his photo was the first thing that poped up under the immige tab

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I also posted mad rep.

By the way, i typed the same thing and added "female" and got a black guy with a hamburger... Google sucks.

Top Bottom