• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Looks like a Carhartt jacket with the labels removed... likely is too.

Maybe that's why I got it for a third of the price then. No fancy-schmacy design labels.

1, it does... I can't pull that look off.... too midwestern any other options?

It's very LL Beanish. I recommend not shaving for a few days and hanging out with a couple of the female models from the Sahalie catalogue. It would help to have cool guy hair like on the catalogues (so I'm out).

You'll do fine.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I really dont understand a "concealed carry jacket".

CCW is not ... difficult in jacket weather...... why in the world would you take the position you draw from in competition, training etc, the hip, and transfer the gun to a pocket, of a jacket that would conceal it anyway?

Dunno. Doesnt make ANY sense to me at all.

Gimmick IMO.

I didnt train into a fast and smooth draw, just to toss my pistol into a pocket!

For a guy that talks about "coonfingering" guns as much as you do Kirk, <and thanks for your voice of reason btw> do you really advocate tossing a gun into a pocket?!?!?

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    It's a Carhartt jacket with a Sig label that has inside pockets big enough to conceal a handgun. They also have it in leather (on the Sig website). A trip to the Greenwood Mall would likely turn up something similar.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    For a guy that talks about "coonfingering" guns as much as you do Kirk, <and thanks for your voice of reason btw> do you really advocate tossing a gun into a pocket?!?!?

Of course not!

Pocket carrying is . . . less than optimal and a good way to shoot yourself or others.

Carrying without a holster is just downright moronic, even if you are a ninjy, just ask Steve Malloy.

Just because someone in the gun shop "jest put in meye pock-et" *pats pocket* does not mean you have to do that.

Just because the goofy "carry pocket" is there does not mean you have to use it. The jackets are very functional and very cheap. Something to keep in mind.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Of course not!

Pocket carrying is . . . less than optimal and a good way to shoot yourself or others.

Carrying without a holster is just downright moronic, even if you are a ninjy, just ask Steve Malloy.

Just because someone in the gun shop "jest put in meye pock-et" *pats pocket* does not mean you have to do that.

Just because the goofy "carry pocket" is there does not mean you have to use it. The jackets are very functional and very cheap. Something to keep in mind.

Gotcha. :yesway: I misunderstood.

Boo on Sig Sauer for calling it a "Carry Pocket" to tempt people into doing stupid things.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Sig Sauer has to appeal to the market.

Despite the dangers, I would think nearly every INGO members knows people who simply stuff pistols in pockets. *shudder*

Not sure about this vest but traditionally these vests that offer the pistol pocket are designed for velcro-in holsters so the pistol isn't just flopping around the pocket.

Top Bottom