• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kharb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Granger
    I can't speak for local to Indy but I'm on the same quest as you. I've found that some of the best deals are at the gun shows (i.e. Indy 1500). I'm going to look there in March for .223, 9mm and 7.62x54. I've found really good deals on ammunitiontogo.com but the shipping isn't great. I keep an eye on slickguns.com too for any deals on ammo.

Of course, the more you buy, the better the deal is.

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    Not sure if they are the "best" deal on bulk ammo but Bradis in Camby has really good prices. I stopped by there last Sunday, though I was short on cash, I did pick up 200rds of Rem PMC 9mm for $45.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    This is always a good place to look for mail order prices:
    gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals
    I have purchased 223 from Military Shooters and AIM and usually wait until thay have free shipping or discount code deals going on, then stock up with 500 or 1000 rounds.

I buy 9mm range ammo at Wal-Mart typically. WWB for $22/100 no wait, no shipping, and 1.5 miles from the house. Love or hate Wal-mart; that's a decent deal.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    aimsurplus.com The usually have some of the best prices around. 1k XM193 for about $305 shipped. Palmetto State Armory is about the same.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona

WLW

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Cabelas is running a heck of a deal on .223 right now. I was just in the Hammond store and they had PMC for some very low unimaginable price along with other calibers. I asked a guy working there and he said the buyers over ordered back in the ammo shortage days... that's to our advantage now. :rockwoot:

Anyway, I see they prices on line are very reasonable right now as well. Most of the time I consider Cabelas high on prices, but not right now.

Top Bottom