• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    If you qualify, the CMP. It's not hard to qualify and well worth your money. Great deals on 3006 M2 Ball, .30 carbine, .22, and sometimes .223. They have some match .223 now, but it's not cheap. The greek HXP 3006 M2 Ball is some of the most accurate ammo I have ever shot. Absolutely great stuff. Expect to wait about a month or more to get anything from them now, there are just too many orders being received. Well worth the wait, though. It's the best price anywhere and they have the best customer service anywhere. I need to order more (well, I don't need... but you know!!) but I spent too much on a 1903 Springfield and M1 Garand barreled receiver from CMP. The Springfield is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.*

*FedEx has informed me the boat it was on sunk in Lake Michigan. What a shame.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Why wait for the CMP?
    When you can go there ?
    I was there last Thursday they ore open Wednesday - Friday in Port Clinton OH
    If you have all your paperwork in order it's a breese
    You can fax all the required paperwork before you go and they process it very quickly

30-06 greek was either .31 or .28 cents per round B4 taxes depending if you wanted Enbloc clips or not
    They also have de linked Lake city also for I think .30-.32 a round

farmritch

Top Bottom