Bradis + 7.62x39 FMJ 500rnds = 139.99!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You read that right! 139.99 for wolf! I took the last military classic package, but they have regular FMJ just sitting there!!!

Get it while it's HOT!

230-240 something for 1000rnds. Deals for a BUNCH of .223 sitting all over the floor! :eek: 200rnds of Blazer 9mm FMJ 44.95!!! Deals on a bunch of ammo there.

Someone said AAC had 7.62 for the same, and as much as I love talking to Jerry, he was out. He does have 700rnd Tins for 209. He has some good deals on rifles there too. Don't remember models and prices, but I looked at a Henry Lever .22 with the large loop lever for 259. Regular loop for 249.

AAC also has a VERY nice Norinco SKS for 300. the finish is a little scratched, but the rifle is in great condition! No bayo though.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Glad I loaded up earlier.

Copper and Lead are crashing in price.

I will wait till, supply is back up and the price has come down.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, I haven't seen 7.62 this low for a few months now. That's about $3.57 per box and $.28 if I calculated that right. I could have done that wrong.... correct me if I did... I'm tired! LOL

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Brass, lead, copper prices are down. Fuel and transportation prices are down. Value of the dollar up. Ammo prices through the roof due to panic buying.

But what is a "good price"?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    i bought 1K rounds of golden tiger from Copes 2 months ago for 195 shipped. Right now you can get 1K rounds of wolf from SOG for 195 + shipping (about $10 for me)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, I thought about SOG ordering but I decided not to on the account I was looking at Henry Rifles. When I came to the conclusion that I would be sleeping in my truck with said rifle and how cold out it is, I decided more ammo wouldn't land me in the dog house! LOL

7.62x39 is a deal to me at $4 and under per 20rnds. 9mm FMJ is a deal to me at $10 or less per 50. I like my guns. They're cheap to shoot!

What do you all consider good deals? I dunno what a good deal would be on .22lr. There are too many different kinds.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    $0.28/rd is what that equates to.

$140/500rds = $0.28/rd

500rds/20rds = 25 boxes of 20rds.

$140/25boxes = $5.60/box

MC Sports has it $0.25/rd in 20rd boxes at $4.99ea

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

$140/500rds = $0.28/rd

$140/25boxes = $5.60/box

Cost me more in gas or shipping. Appreciate the heads up for those that can use it though!

bartonmd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Mooresville/Camby

$140/500rds = $0.28/rd

$140/25boxes = $5.60/box

Ah, I see what I did there... I took his 3.57/box and divided by 20, because for whatever reason, I thought he was saying he found it for $3.57/box, but the 3.57 was miscalculated from the original $140/500...

Mike

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    LOL give a guy a break! I was tired and excited because now I have a bunch of ammo that's begging to go flying down range! :D

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    He blinded me with Science! :D
    Failed me in Geometry....

While a little more expensive, SOME area dealers can be good for us in that they actually have the ammo. Some online places are tapped out or have horrendous pricing for lower amounts. Realistically, if more companies catered to the 100 rounds at a time crowd, instead of the case crowd, things may be a little easier for us, like Savage Eagle and I who are on fixed week to week style budgets. Not all of us are buying Q3131 by the case, or pallets of 7.62x39 straight from Russa, our wallets filled with Danger Ranger fun bucks :). Ammuntion to go, while rapey (even a word?) on shipping has a good idea with the 100 round packs of stuff. Bradis and sometimes Walmart offers this. If one spreads their money over a long time (a thing not very common in the gun community, more oriented to the impulse buy), in over a month they can have a case of ammo. That or they can save, only to have the money but no supply of ammo. At least the incremental consumer can purchase some if not all of the ammo they want/need. This is really a good idea, particularly with those on a fixed budget. In today's world of people snapping up ammo by the case load, the slow and steady crowd has something to offer local dealers if they price right and have the ammo in the incremental amounts that the majority are willing to pay for. Yes, the slow crowd pays a little more (or alot more, depending on the dealer), however, the idea is that they dont have the money now, but also they at least get a little ammo if supply runs out due to recent panic buying and market instability.

I have done that with my reloading supplies in regards to my .223. I have two cases of M855 loaded/sealed as well as 2 of 75gr OTM loads by just incremental buying of components and loading them carefully, not even counting my practice loads and defensive 64gr soft points. Not only do I circumvent the panic buying issues (like lowered QC due to increased production or lack of supply) of factory ammo, but also slowly save a strategic reserve of the ammo I want, assuring QC along the way. I would think that some ammo soon will be running into the same issues they had during Y2K. There are some brands of ammo produced in 1999 that you dont want to use or have QC issues (some Winchester, a good part of an Adcom, etc...). Not saying any Russian ammo suffers from this in particular, but always something one should keep an eye on when they are loading their mags or at the range: keep an eye out for any funny looking or sounding ammo.

My only gripe currently at Bradis is the 45-50 dollar 100 round packs of Wolf for just general plinking. I understand the XM193 they had on the floor in 100 round packs at that price, but Military Classic and Wolf Black Box is NOT 9-10 bucks a box! (Rant off) If anyone from Bradis is reading this, what gives!? :D i have began going to Dicks to get my Wolf (better price albeit at spotty availability), but with the pricing at Bradis, it doesnt make sense to use the supply/demand card when I can still get it at Dicks for 7 bucks a box, no shipping or online for 5-6 bucks a box, plus shipping.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Thats a decent price Brit. About .27 a round, 5.4 a box, 27 a hundred, 135/half case. Could be better, but then again, one is paying for the idea that, "hey, you have it in stock AND in large amounts". :) If you still have any AKs or SKS in stock, that is an excellant add on. I would put the mags out next to the ammo, put a decent price on the AK/SKS. You may not make huge margin on the rifle, but the ammo and mags will make up for it, not to mention that people will say I got this all at 21st Century, you should head up there man. Offer people selection and everything in one place, you will rule your side of Indiana in sales. :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thats a decent price Brit. About .27 a round, 5.4 a box, 27 a hundred, 135/half case. Could be better, but then again, one is paying for the idea that, "hey, you have it in stock AND in large amounts". :) If you still have any AKs or SKS in stock, that is an excellant add on. I would put the mags out next to the ammo, put a decent price on the AK/SKS. You may not make huge margin on the rifle, but the ammo and mags will make up for it, not to mention that people will say I got this all at 21st Century, you should head up there man. Offer people selection and everything in one place, you will rule your side of Indiana in sales. :)

:rockwoot:

Move to Plainfield and beat everyone else's price and you will rule the west side of Indy!

:rockwoot:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Move to Plainfield and beat everyone else's price and you will rule the west side of Indy!

Sorry, I have other plans and can only do so much. I'll be running for public office in a few years, it is time to serve again and that will take all my time.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sorry, I have other plans and can only do so much. I'll be running for public office in a few years, it is time to serve again and that will take all my time.

:patriot:

Thank you! And if you turn into one of these grubby politicians, I think all will agree, we here will kick your azz! Although, I believe with a man like you, we have no worrys! :D

Top Bottom