• ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I went to Wal-Mart on 96th Street on Friday looking for some Winchester 40S&W in the box of 100 and they were out but they had Blazer Brass in boxes of 50 for 13 dollars and some change. It is decent target ammo so thought I would give a heads up to the people on the NE side of Indy. Might be at other stores too. The guy in the sports dept told me that he heard that Meijers is selling ammo at a good price and will have to check that out; anyone ever buy ammo at a Meijers store?

Last edited:

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    same wal-mart Friday night - nothing there

I was at the same wal-mart Friday night - nothing there. I was there a week a ago and they had I would guess 3000+ rounds of 9mm and nothing left a week later.

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    ours has NOTHING in 45acp or 9mm, and i think only blazer and WWB in .40sw

just got my first 1911 and im going to have to order cheap ammo for it because i cant find it anywhere for a good price :xmad:

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Brownsburg doesn't have crap for ammo in their case. I was there yesterday and couldn't do anything but laugh. All they had was the oddball stuff. Pathetic.

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    most of ours are out up here too.

meijer is priced 2-3 dollars more than wally on most stuff from where ive checked it.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    A few days ago I got 50 rounds of Remington UMC green for around $10 something plus tax at the Walmart @ 71st and Keystone. But they only had one box.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    96th st is where I buy my ammo and I have noticed the past several times that the blazer brass in boxes of 50 comes out cheaper than the WWB Value Pack. The Blazer shoots fine for me! No problems at all. I'll have to check out Meijer.

hardtrailz400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Batesvegas
    I had never thought of Meijer either, but a few weeks ago while wandering the clearance area, I saw a box of 12 ga shells. They were 2 steel shot for $4.30ish. Only one box, but I got them. Then I went back and discovered their regular price ammo was high. Overpriced and not much to be had. but i got a good deal on the shells.

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    our walmart superstore in wabash has a really good selection of both FMJ, and JHP. blazer brass, winchester, and oh crap, what is that other name brand....gosh i forget....anyways, good selection

and there is a big R right across the street, they have no JHP only FMJ, but a good selection along a big wall. independance, blazer, winchester

oh yeah, remington....walmart and big r in wabash has all above. never seen them sold out. i guess that's just because there's only 3 guys in wabash that shoot....kidding

Top Bottom