• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBigTim

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just found this place on Sunday and wondered if anyone had ever bought bullets here. I have a price list and everything looks more than fair.
    For example, 45 ACP Round nose 230 grain box of 500 for $40.

BK Bullet Casting
    2293 E Paw Paw Pike
    Peru, IN 46970
    (765) 473-7801

He said he as a lot of lead and can cast almost anything you want. Give him a call and in 3 days he would have it made up.

They also reload with either your brass or his and had fair prices for that too.

I like the idea of supporting a local Hoosier.

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    I've reloaded 1000's of his cast bullets and they can't be beat. I've picked up 1000's for my cowboy buddies that use them also. You can't beat Bob or his bullets. You won't regret dealing with him.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I shoot his reloads all the time, never had any issues. I'd recommend him to anybody wanting to get their brass reloaded.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was in Kokomo yesterday and ran into the man that does business as B-K. I had no idea he has been in the ammo business for 45 years. The shop owner said he has no problems selling B-K reloads. Lots of short time reloading companies have come and gone. 45 years means he is doing something right.

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Tydeeh22, you are only a hour drive from Bob. He is located on the east side of Peru. Take st rd 25 to Logan and then 24 over to Peru. He's open on Saturdays, call first to make sure he has what you want.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I just found this place on Sunday and wondered if anyone had ever bought bullets here. I have a price list and everything looks more than fair.
    For example, 45 ACP Round nose 230 grain box of 500 for $40.

BK Bullet Casting
    2293 E Paw Paw Pike
    Peru, IN 46970
    (765) 473-7801

He said he as a lot of lead and can cast almost anything you want. Give him a call and in 3 days he would have it made up.

They also reload with either your brass or his and had fair prices for that too.

I like the idea of supporting a local Hoosier.

Thanks for the post.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Do they sell jacketed bullets also.

I know he loads them. The price list I have is just for lead. Next time we go out there I'll see if he has a price list for FMJ. I would assume he sells them, but no idea at what kind of mark-up. Given his prices on reloads with your own brass though, I don't see him gouging you on anything. One of the reasons I don't reload myself is because I can't do it any cheaper then him. That does *not* include my own time invested, either.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I'd like to give his stuff a go as well. Walk-in only business? Anyone have access to a current list of bullet offerings? Price list? Oh crap I just realized this thread isn't a day old, its a YEAR old. Sorry for the Necropost, but still interested in a new local caster...

TheBigTim

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'd like to give his stuff a go as well. Walk-in only business? Anyone have access to a current list of bullet offerings? Price list? Oh crap I just realized this thread isn't a day old, its a YEAR old. Sorry for the Necropost, but still interested in a new local caster...

I haven't bought from Bob in a while (I stocked up a lot the last time I got lead from him) so I don't have a current price list. Best bet is to give him a call. Bob is a great dude an has a very cool shop.

Top Bottom