• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ok im a pretty happy man right now i shot my first group of reloads and they measered .6 inch at 100yds they were almost in the bull wich is just a side bonus i would have been just as happy if this group was a foot away but for my first batch i think i got it pretty close all my cases were fine im going to try and improve this some but its a pretty good starting point i think the shot thats closest to the bull was my third and i almost didn't shoot because i was scared to screw up this beautiful target but its the worst and it was my fault i jerked the trigger ever so slightly

firstreloads001.jpg

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i couldn't be happier with how my first group did i just loaded some more to use for now and i loaded some a little hotter to see how they do but im still 2 gr from max but my first batch will work till it gets a little warmer

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    im loading for a 243 right now later i want to load for my 300 wby and 7mm and ya reloading is my new addiction oh well i guess there is worse things to bee addicted to:ar15:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ya i think i found that out yesterday i even when shooting today in all this snow i think ive screwed up because all i will want to do is shoot from discovering reloading my reloading components will probably cost 2 times what my old ammo bill was

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    ya i think i found that out yesterday i even when shooting today in all this snow i think ive screwed up because all i will want to do is shoot from discovering reloading my reloading components will probably cost 2 times what my old ammo bill was
    Yeah,but it's a lot more fun!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom