• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    HST is all I use now. I buy it up every chance I get. I'm addicted. There is no reason to spend $25-35 for 20rds of the other stuff when you can get 50rds of HST for under $25. And don't even get me started on the performance. HST is bad ass!

squarepeg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Lake County
    Gotta love those "Law Enforcement" HST boxes. Great price. When I was comparing rounds almost a year ago the 124+P was minimally smaller in energy than a round more than double the cost. The expansion and weight retention is excellent as well.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Federal HST is the king of the SD ammo hill right now. Sadly, I have heard from a couple of ammunition resellers that Federal is in the process of repackaging HST into 20 round boxes for the civilian market, and pricing accordingly. I can only say I hope it isn't true.

Whenever ammunition manufacturers repackage their product into half-sized containers and keep the price the same, they've just passed along a 100% price increase. The worst part is that people blindly go along with it and buy the half-sized boxes... Just look at any online ammo reseller and see that they have no problem moving the smaller packaging.

For myself, I will not by any of the 20/25 round packaging. I'm sure that I will be buying inferior ammo pretty soon, just to get it in 50 round packages.

JUST SAY NO TO SMALL BOXES!

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    I've bought mine from ammuntiontogo.com previously, but from what I hear it is hard to find in stock at the moment.

Top Bottom