Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

22lr ammo where to buy online

I know it's near impossible to buy 22 ammo in the stores. But is there any chance online at a reasonable price? Even if it takes a few weeks?

I am thinking about getting a Savage Rascal for the Grandkids. But I am not doing it until at least buying a couple bulk packs. I figure since its a single shot a few hundred rounds will last a little while.

Good luck. Many people are searching for the popular ammo types including .22lr. If anyone offers it at close to pre-panic prices, it is gone very very quickly.
    Not sure if the firearm or accessory you are buying/selling has been subject to a safety recall? Want to check your collection? Click INGO's Comprehensive Firearm Safety Recall Listing for an easy way to check.

I joined a support group for antisocial people last year. We haven't met yet.

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by pudly View Post
    Good luck. Many people are searching for the popular ammo types including .22lr. If anyone offers it at close to pre-panic prices, it is gone very very quickly.
    That why I was wondering about buying online. I didnt know if it was possible to order online even if I was put on a waiting list?

Your best bet is probably placing a WTB add right here in the classifieds...

The problem with buying online is the shipping, especially if there is a limit and you get nailed on shipping of (1) brick.... MidwayUSA, a couple days ago, had Remington subsonic bricks for around 33.00.. The trouble is limit of one and the shipping would of been an additional 17.00.....
    Semper Fi USMC 1983-87

Quote Originally Posted by westside bengal View Post
    That why I was wondering about buying online. I didnt know if it was possible to order online even if I was put on a waiting list?
    Right now it is a challenge to even find a place online that will even accept backorders...
    Semper Fi USMC 1983-87

Quote Originally Posted by westside bengal View Post
    I know it's near impossible to buy 22 ammo in the stores. But is there any chance online at a reasonable price? Even if it takes a few weeks?

I am thinking about getting a Savage Rascal for the Grandkids. But I am not doing it until at least buying a couple bulk packs. I figure since its a single shot a few hundred rounds will last a little while.
    In what part of the state are you located?
    Proverbium Arrogans Latinum

Plinker
    Seymour area.

Yea, your best bet is going to be posting an wtbin the classifieds. I am on several email lists on different websites, and most of the time by the time I get to the computer to order some, they are already sold out, most the time.

Does anyone have any idea as to WHY 22lr is simply not there? I wouldn't think that the DHS would buy it... where is it all?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast