• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    My local Rural King has an ammo special going on right now... 10% off all ammo, and when you buy 6 boxes you get a free Plano ammo box ($4.98 value)! They just magically stocked their shelves with every caliber (9mm was gone in one day, and no .22lr), the most ammo I have seen there in almost a year. They had PMC Bronze .223 for $7.99 per 20, which came out to $7.19 after the discount. That is 36cents a round! I picked up 480 rounds for $185, plus for 4 free ammo cans. They had almost another 2000 rounds left too. Great day!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My local Rural King has an ammo special going on right now... 10% off all ammo, and when you buy 6 boxes you get a free Plano ammo box ($4.98 value)! They just magically stocked their shelves with every caliber (9mm was gone in one day, and no .22lr), the most ammo I have seen there in almost a year. They had PMC Bronze .223 for $7.99 per 20, which came out to $7.19 after the discount. That is 36cents a round! I picked up 480 rounds for $185, plus for 4 free ammo cans. They had almost another 2000 rounds left too. Great day!

I just checked their flyer, it looks like the sale is chain wide.
    Weekly Sales Flyer - Page 1

Steell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 10, 2013
    Eaton
    Muncie Rural King said they were closing the hunting aisles to reconfigure them for gun display in about a week.

comanche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2013
    the 10% off sale starts tomorrow (10/3 Thursday) for one day only and its everything in the store including ALL guns and ammo (I asked) except things that are already on sale.

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    I was in the Kendallville Rural King last week, & they had a good supply of most ammo, except .22 cal. For about 3 weeks now, there popcorn machine has been broken :xmad:, & i think it's the best.

heatman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Sheridan
    I signed up online for their weekly flyer. They will send it to your house free. I am closest to the one in Kokomo. Their recent ad has some good deals on firearms. It also says all stores to have guns in 2014. Next weekend is a no sales tax weekend aka 7% off everything

rcox

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Jackson County
    Columbus RK is on my agenda for tomorrow. I picked up some .223 tracers at ACME the other day. That should be some fun shooting. They were more than $7.19 a box. That is the best price I've seen for a while.

Top Bottom