• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Darn! I am held to under $300/month until after my daughter gets married. Hopefully, I'll find another deal later on.

scott delaney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    that is good ammo for killing paper......and anything not dead. the test shows 55gr tumbles and yays more then the 62gr steal core. it also puts a nice hole in 1/4 steal plate too.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I've used some of that PMC .223 ammo and I'm not overly impressed. Don't get me wrong, it seems to fire and isn't steel cased but their brass seems thinner and more prone to damage than some others.

The difference was VERY noticeable when sorting and inspecting the empties. About half of the PMC empties were visibly deformed in some way, whereas only one or two non-PMC examples had any deformities.

I'd thought maybe it was .223 vs 5.56 casings that might have made the difference, but PMC's XTAC 5.56 was the same way, or maybe only slightly lower numbers of deformed cases.

I guess if I have a choice between having many-times reload-able brass, and some-times reload-able brass, I know where I'm going to spend my money.

Top Bottom