• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    This just came to me, why don't we try to get a sticky going for current, active coupon codes for different ammo sites? A lot of searches though google I've done in the past show tons of codes but 99% of them are outdated or either just fake codes. Not speaking of codes that are for only LE or US Military only, that is unethical imo and should only be used by the people with that title, but just standard, promo codes!

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I'll second that idea. It'd be great to have something like that here on INGO.
    In the meantime, slickguns dot com is a decent place to start.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Hmm. I think the outdated part is a more a lack of planning than anything. I decide I want something
    at a random moment, look for a code/coupon and
    they happen to be outdated. I can see where seeing one you didn't know about could spur a planned, but put-off purchase.
    You can Google them at any given time for any store in existence. :dunno:

Tired of Lies

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    Nashville
    I think it is a great idea. Maybe put a couple of sticky's by category for other good deals.

I found a coupon from Harbor Freight for their 45 watt solar panels system for $139.99 and it is good until 9/14/2014 Item #68751/90599 Coupon #55524981

And it can be used over and other again until it expires. I have half a dozen so far for my cabins in Alaska and plan on ordering as many as I can! Falls under preps buy a hellavu deal!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Midway has free shipping for orders over $150. Don't know the code but it's advertised on the front page of their site.

Top Bottom