• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    If you're signed up to shoot an Appleseed, you can contact the Shoot Boss and they should be able to set you up with enough ammo for the event.

If you're just wanting to do some plinking on your own ... good luck ... you either stumble upon it in person or on-line at your LGS, Wal-Mart, Cabelas, etc., or you pay the price the flippers are asking on-line.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    IF you can beat the flippers to the stores on their restock day(s), that's your best bet. I just lucked into a Remington Golden Bullet value pack at the Richmond Dunham's today, my first 22lr purchase in months. With tax, I paid 4.5 cents/rd. I will personally shoot or share every last one in the coming weeks.

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    I bought a used RUGER 10/22 last year to build up using a Troy T22 sport stock and have yet to get any ammo to shoot (PLINK ) with buddies ... I don't go every single day to try and find some .. I hope one day it APPEARS back on shelves regularly !!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    IF you can beat the flippers to the stores on their restock day(s), that's your best bet. I just lucked into a Remington Golden Bullet value pack at the Richmond Dunham's today, my first 22lr purchase in months. With tax, I paid 4.5 cents/rd. I will personally shoot or share every last one in the coming weeks.

I wish I had seen that yesterday.

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    Applied Ballistics in Lafayette has a ton of .22 ammo. Its that European stuff that comes in the red boxes, having a brain fart as to the brand name. I was thinking they wanted $50/1000

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Many, many boxes of 500 at my LGS. Remington Thunderbolt and Federal Game Shock ( plated) for 29.99. CCI Standard 44.00. Not great but plentiful. They tend to have this happen every 2 weeks then they are out after 3 or 4 days according to the owner. This is the most I have seen at one time. Maybe 30 boxes total.
    They also had a ton of pistol ammo including 3 different types of 9mm. 16.50 for 50 and 31.00 per hundred.

So INGO. If it is flowing here, it wonlt be long before it happens there! Happy hunting.

Top Bottom