• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Since 1797, Duffel Blog has been serving the men and women of the American military with insightful commentary and hard-hitting journalism. While other agencies have sometimes run from possibly scandalous stories, DB has been known to be edgy and ahead of its time, almost as if they could see into the future. After reporting on President John Adams’ $200 per week cocaine habit in March 1799, DB was named The American Military’s Most-Trusted News Source by the Columbia Journalism Review and the nickname stuck.

About - Duffel Blog

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I knew the sight sounded familiar and I guess I could have Googled, but I got this from a new "friend" on Facebook who turned out to be a REAL cop hater. Now, back to FB!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I knew the sight sounded familiar and I guess I could have Googled, but I got this from a new "friend" on Facebook who turned out to be a REAL cop hater. Now, back to FB!

Hoax implies they are trying to fool you.

I would classify this as sarcasm. Being on INGO, you're probably not familiar with it. :joke:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Que, it seems to me that the most significant point here is not the (lack of) validity of the linked text but rather that our government has degenerated to the point that something like this can be considered plausible. The chronic unacceptable behavior of DHS and the rest of the federal alphabet soup has reached the point that most any accusation is believable. Of course, according to the DHS's own documentation, you, sir, are a terrorist on more than one standard. I know for a fact that you are guilty of at least two of the DHS's terrorist criteria in that you support the Second Amendment and believe in the second coming of Christ. (Yes, astonishing as it is, those are on the list, along with being a veteran, believing in following the Constitution, opposing illegal immigration, and opposing abortion)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Que, it seems to me that the most significant point here is not the (lack of) validity of the linked text but rather that our government has degenerated to the point that something like this can be considered plausible. The chronic unacceptable behavior of DHS and the rest of the federal alphabet soup has reached the point that most any accusation is believable. Of course, according to the DHS's own documentation, you, sir, are a terrorist on more than one standard. I know for a fact that you are guilty of at least two of the DHS's terrorist criteria in that you support the Second Amendment and believe in the second coming of Christ. (Yes, astonishing as it is, those are on the list, along with being a veteran, believing in following the Constitution, opposing illegal immigration, and opposing abortion)

Dave makes a good point

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Crap, I hit all of those. Where do I turn myself in :(

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I'm not a veteran but all the rest apply to me. As for turning ourselves in, I say make them work for it if upstanding citizens are considered terrorists while people like Bill Ayres and a certain, well, demographic group with a long history of terrorism are apparently OK.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I'm not a veteran but all the rest apply to me. As for turning ourselves in, I say make them work for it if upstanding citizens are considered terrorists while people like Bill Ayres and a certain, well, demographic group with a long history of terrorism are apparently OK.

Don't worry. They've war gamed on how to take care of people like you. :):

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Yikes! "Since 1797, Duffel Blog has been serving the men and women of the American military with insightful commentary and hard-hitting journalism". A blog which has been serving since 1797? Wait! That means Al Gore didn't invent the internet after all.

Top Bottom