• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sakima

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    Anyone know what's up with this store. I know Dale has not been able to keep any supply of powder or other components on the shelves and has been open only a few days a week. It's been a few months since I last dropped by the store. I tried calling to see what he had on hand, but the number has been disconnected? I dropped by the store on both Fri and Sat, but the store was closed. Appears there is still stuff in the store...no note or anything on the door.

Hurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Georgetown, IN
    I was just wondering the same thing. Just moved to a new house. While setting up my reloading bench discovered I need more powder & bullets. Called the store to find out if he was going to be open today and got the "This number has been disconnected or is no longer in service" message. Anyone know what is going on?

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I noticed I could not catch him open a few months ago. Sent a message on facebook to him asking if he was still doing business 8/9 and never heard back.

Hurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Georgetown, IN
    I drove by on Saturday and from the outside it looked like he was still in busness. I looked in the window and the place was completely empty. Drove by Orion and their stock was very bare. The guy told me there was a real powder shortage and if I was able to find the powder I needed somewhere local, he said buy all you can afford. On a whim I called Shooter's Supply in Louisville just to see if they might have one of the three powders I was looking for. The guy said yes, we have all three. Drove there and their shelves were completely stocked with tons of product. Guess they will become my default reloading store from now on. By the way, their prices were good too.

Last edited:

ADDICTED2TONE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Floyds Knobs
    I think he closed down. I also went buy there and the sign was down. I imagine that not being able to keep stuff in stock and all that dang construction took it's toll.

Top Bottom