• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I did for years, then some corroded ammo ended up in the box during a move. The results when opened much later were not pretty.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I only have a few singles, but I do have a really old box of 50 Western X-pert .22s that came out of my dad's closet after he died.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    There are very very many, I think I have 160+ different calibers. Not even half of my military calibers are on that list and then you have shotgun...

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I got a long ignored collection of AK and Mosin cartridges and boxes sitting here. Tula you want them?

I'm actually in the process of collection 54r to build a bullet board with all the different head stamps so I would love to have them. I picked up a battle pack of East German short range 7.62x54r yesterday at Knob Creek so I am always looking for more. I have few x39 but they aren't as easy to come by

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I'm actually in the process of collection 54r to build a bullet board with all the different head stamps so I would love to have them. I picked up a battle pack of East German short range 7.62x54r yesterday at Knob Creek so I am always looking for more. I have few x39 but they aren't as easy to come by

I got a few oddballs, but most are fairly common. I have at least one that you could look long and hard for. What are the laws for shipping ammo?

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I got a few oddballs, but most are fairly common. I have at least one that you could look long and hard for. What are the laws for shipping ammo?

It has to be shipped UPS ground with an ORM-D label, but the kicker is that you have to ship it at a hub or service center. Most UPS stores won't touch it

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    No worries, next time I get down towards that area I'll give you a shout. A friend of mine is going to bass pro in a couple weeks to buy a boat so I'll just head down there with him

Top Bottom