• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    A few weeks ago, LAX ammunition was running a special on their reloaded 9mm in plastic ammo cans. It got the price per round down to .20 per round, shipped.

Having ran some of this ammo without problems, and looking at training classes coming up I ordered 3,000 rounds (2 cans, at 1500 rounds each).

About a week later, I receive two boxes from lax, each containing an ammo can with 1,000 rounds. Right stuff, just wrong quantity. I send an email to their customer service and the next day I receive a response asking for image of packing list, description of packaging, photos of packaging, etc. I provided that information and received a reply that they would be sending the remaining ammo right out.

Today, I received two plastic ammo cans, each containing 500 rounds, fulfilling the original order of 3,000 rounds. All in all, I received the ammo I paid for and got two extra ammo cans for free.

I have worked in shipping and I get it. If you ship out enough boxes, sooner or later, someone gets shorted/long/the wrong product. I hated making mistakes, but I learned to try my best to send the right people the right product and if I make a mistake, suck it up, admit the mistake and fix it as soon as possible.

I appreciate that LAX acknowledged their error and worked quickly to make it right. I also appreciate that they responded quickly to my initial communication and were courteous and professional throughout the whole process.

If they had put the screws to me, I would have posted on here and let everyone know. Since they did the right thing, I wanted to post on here and let everyone know.

Last edited:

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Glad it worked out for you. They sound like a good company to work with, if I didn't reload I would have to try them out. Thanks for the heads up, some people may not have heard from them either.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Never used it, but I may give it a go sometime instead of freedom to see what I think.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Never used it, but I may give it a go sometime instead of freedom to see what I think.

Yes, I am going to keep that in mind as well. I did a lot of shooting at the LAX range when I was stationed in Los Angeles in the mid 1990s, was a good place to go. Nice to see they are still in business, especially in California.

Top Bottom