• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    I have bought some processed brass. 2000 rds over time. First 1000 was good no issues. Then got 500 of 223 and primers were tight is some. They made good - they made good on them. I am told they have fast turn around. Over all good for me.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Hate to necrothread, but does anyone know Curt from Bullseye? Anyone have a telephone number? I sent my brass and paid online for the processing a few weeks ago. I have tried contacting him several times to see if he received my brass, but no answer. Only email listed on their site.

I sent correspondence earlier in the year to see if they were still in business and got responses, so I am confused here... I am thinking I might be out 1k brass and $34 Obama fun bucks...

Snipercop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    SS Indianapolis
    Hate to necrothread, but does anyone know Curt from Bullseye? Anyone have a telephone number? I sent my brass and paid online for the processing a few weeks ago. I have tried contacting him several times to see if he received my brass, but no answer. Only email listed on their site.

I sent correspondence earlier in the year to see if they were still in business and got responses, so I am confused here... I am thinking I might be out 1k brass and $34 Obama fun bucks...

Curt Schaekel
    1428 S 3rd St in Terre Haute
    (812)691-0894

Hope everything is OK with him. I did have a pretty long wait, but he always got back to me quickly via email or phone.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I called the phone number and left voicemails, twice. No answer, no response.

Ugg. That doesn't sound promising. Their website looks interesting especially if they have stock and are shipping.

Communication is key with customers. Especially when you send them your stuff to process. A simple email reply goes a long way.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Curt Schaekel
    1428 S 3rd St in Terre Haute
    (812)691-0894

Hope everything is OK with him. I did have a pretty long wait, but he always got back to me quickly via email or phone.

Isnt this interesting? For grins I googled the address. Yelp, Google Maps, and others seem to think that address is currently an ADT office.

https://www.google.com/search?q=142...te&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Here is hoping Curt works there and just uses his office mailing address out of convenience.

EDIT:

Disregard. The address above doesnt appear to be correct.

Last edited:

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    I already checked into this location. I am understanding that the location is a UPS store that rents out boxes to receive mailings thru USPS. This alone is not all that abnormal but things are starting not to look very good for those of us who have paid him money and others that he currently has OUR product !!!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I already checked into this location. I am understanding that the location is a UPS store that rents out boxes to receive mailings thru USPS. This alone is not all that abnormal but things are starting not to look very good for those of us who have paid him money and others that he currently has OUR product !!!

Are you positive about this? ADT lists this address as one of their sales offices. and clicking on the other buildings in the block shows different address numbers, not different suites.

1426 S is a UPS store. But not 1428. Could it actually be 1428 N? A typo on Sniper's part? I hope so.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I've bought a total of 1500 pieces of 223 from him this calendar year. Only this last batch took him 3 weeks to get my order to me. But he did respond to my email when I questioned why it was taking so long to ship for an in stock item. He may have come down with an illness or may be in the hospital. Sounds weird that he'd do good business for quite some time then just up and screw people

Top Bottom