• ...and so much more!
  • 2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    61   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Placed a fairly large order on 6-18-2016, wanting to know if other members have had any interaction with this company due to slow shipping and filling of orders? I can't seem to get any replies to emails and keep getting put on hold when calling. any input is appreciated.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Freedom Munitions or Freedom Ammunition?

-Munitions I can't speak for but -Ammunition seems to be pretty sketchy/practically a scam from some stuff I've been reading. Selling reloads as new brand name, extremely slow shipping, horrible customer service.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Placed a fairly large order on 6-18-2016, wanting to know if other members have had any interaction with this company due to slow shipping and filling of orders? I can't seem to get any replies to emails and keep getting put on hold when calling. any input is appreciated.

Ok lets get real about this. 6 days after what is (but actually is not) termed the worst mass shooting in US history you placed a large order for ammo and now you're wondering why it hasn't arrived? Freedom Munitions is GTG but they are not fast. What they have is good ammo at generally great prices. Patience, my young apprentice.

Last edited:

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    I made a small order from them on 6/13/16 and it shipped today and will be at my door next week. There slow but it does get here this is by far the slowest. I also emailed them and it took three days for the " increased demand means slower shipping time". It will come slowly............

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Yeah, just be patient. My case of .223 just arrived today that was ordered over a week before your order was placed. They have good ammo and good prices, which is why it takes a bit to arrive. I've been a customer of theirs for years and sometimes it's quick, and sometimes it's not. It always comes and I've never had an issue to date in over 15k rounds bought through them.

I'd rather wait for my order several weeks then pay the upcharge to get it to me fast. Most people should be prepared enough to not "need" ammo right now.

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg

I place an order for .22 LR on the 19th. Email from Freedom, tracking # should be delivered on the 5th.

Turf Doctor

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    61   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Just got home from work and had a reply from them that they were way behind on shipping but would get my order out as soon as possible. I ordered a large volume this time not even considering the orlando shooting time frame. as to there ammo being good, i read lots of reviews, have some fellow shooters using there ammo. I am a long time reloader myself, but having lost everything in our house fire just over a year ago i haven't been able to set up for reloading so i mdd a large order as to the free shipping and prices are good too. thanks for all the positive responses for this company makes me feel better about them.

aspiringsnd

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    Westfield
    I placed an order on 6/19 and it hasn't shipped yet. The last couple of orders have taken roughly 2 weeks (14 days) to ship. Since they dont authorize my card until they ship product, I don't mind -- just means I'll have to do a better job of forecasting how much I'm going to shoot, knowing my ammo will take roughly 30 days to arrive.

Oh well, it could be worse -- I could be paying retail at a big box store.

Top Bottom