• ...and so much more!
  • derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I tried one and couldn't get it to work with my Dillon tubes. Tried some new tubes and switched primers 3 times and still couldn't get it to work consistently. Tried it with S&B, CCI, and Fiocchi. Could easily be user error but I ran out of patience - called tech support and they gave me some hints but also said, it won't work with certain types of primers.

if you buy one, I hope you can get it to work out. I have some other FA products that have worked flawlessly and I know they'll stand behind their products.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Mine works great. Some primers work better than others. I now only use Federal primers and it is flawless.
    There is a technique and angle that helps smooth out the primer feeding.
    I like mine so much that I bought a backup when Midway had them on sale.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I have one of the old ones and it works just fine. It does take some technique to load the Dillon tubes, but I didn't think it was that hard to get in the groove. If you use the tubes that come with it, it does require you to hold the loader in a certain way to get maximum effectiveness. It sure beats picking them up one-by-one from a primer flipper. If you are impatient and like stuff that works without any technique to learn, then it's not for you IMHO.

Jim McKalip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Cumberland
    Thanks for the help. I decided to give it a try and it came today. It worked like a charm right out of the box. It looks like it will be a real pain reliever for me.

phidelt208

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    I love mine, some primers take a light shake, but I've loaded THOUSANDS of primers and can't imagine going back to picking up them up one at a time.

Top Bottom